If you are interested in working for one of Dublin's longest established coach operators, then we would like to hear from you. We are always on the lookout for new talent and may have career opportunities in driving, vehicle maintenance, office support, sales, marketing, and management. Please view our current opportunities below or email email@example.com together with a cover letter for our consideration.
Coach Driving Positions
Due to expansion we are recruiting experienced customer focused drivers to join our Swords Express, Private Hire & Touring team. We are now recruiting top quality coach drivers with excellent interpersonal skills. Applicants must be professional, enthusiastic and flexible, and be familiar with Dublin and Ireland.
* Must be punctual and dependable at all times;
* Be responsible for passenger safety, lost property on coach;
* Must take responsibility for refuelling, care and cleanliness of coach;
* Must ensure that all schedules are maintained;
* Must coordinate with office in relation to job route and timings for client hire;
* Must adhere to the highest company standards;
* Ad hoc duties as and when required;
* Must adhere to both company & RSA driver guidelines.
KEY SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
* Must be reliable and dependable and have high standards;
* Must be available at short notice , have a flexible approach and attitude to work;
* Must be customer focused, put customers first at all times be able to deal with clients in a calm manner and at all times prioritise customer and public safety;
* Punctuality is a MUST;
* Must be able to speak fluent English;
* Available to work split shifts.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
* Full clean Irish driving licence (D & D1);
* Full CPC qualification;
* Driver Tachograph card.
Please note that individuals who are selected for interview will complete a driving and tachograph test.
You will be offered a competitive rate of pay and you will be driving a modern fleet of coaches, with varied and interesting work. Uniform is provided as necessary.