Coach Drivers - Tours, Relief and Services
We are currently recruiting coach drivers. Experience and full D licence essential.
Please email current CV to email@example.com
Operations Executive - Job Specification
Eirebus Ltd is a leading Coach and Tour Operator based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The business has been in operation for 42 years, with companies in Ireland, Scotland and England. Eirebus and its subsidiaries offer private coach hire, touring and scheduled bus services to clients throughout Ireland, the UK and internationally.
There is currently a vacancy available for an Operations Executive at the firm, details of which are set out below.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to emails in a professional and courteous manner
- Accurately inputting bookings and vehicle movements to the Coach Manager system and efficiently processing paperwork
- Liaising and coordinating with company departments and partners to ensure seamless service provision
- Preparing weekly reports relating to idling time, vehicle inspection, tachographs etc.
- Recording driver hours, transport costs and any other relevant costs incurred by the business
- Management of breakdowns and other unplanned issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents are up to date, including motor tax, PSV etc.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and ensuring that an adequate stock of office stationery is maintained at all times
- Responsibility for the operations and administration of UK based fleet
- Operating the company’s emergency mobile phone one weekend per month and management of any issues that may arise while on call
- Any other duties/tasks that may arise on occasion
- Daily communication of work tickets with drivers
- Allocating drivers/vehicles and planning routes
- Completing daily driver schedules
- Completing driver rosters and agreeing same
- Ensuring all driver records are complete and up to date
- Checking that all drivers and coaches are well presented in line with company standards
Health and Safety
- Ensuring that vehicle maintenance is carried out as scheduled as per company guidelines and statutory requirements
- Confirming that current standards of health and safety are adhered to
- Undertaking incident control and investigation as required in line with company procedures
- Dealing with all customer queries via telephone and email
- Responding to incoming quotation requests in a timely fashion
- Maintaining existing client relationships and developing new associations
- Maintaining a log of customer complaints and dealing with these complaints in line with company policy
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience working to deadlines in a busy office environment and the ability to work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including MS Office suite
- The willingness and ability to pick up and implement processes, procedures and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships
- Professional and proactive approach
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of transport regulations and/or CPC qualification preferable
To apply for this role, please email C.V. and cover letter in strictest confidence by 5.00pm on Friday 31st May 2013.